1976 corvette engine help

I have a 76 stingray with the L-48 350 small block....can anyone help me on how to max out its potential horsepower....which carb should be used when my rpm redlines at 5,500? any advice or tips is very
helpful...thanks, chris.
Add pictures here
✖

Bolt-on HP is about letting it breathe. Any speed shop has small block chevy stuff.
An Edelbrock Performer series intake and exhaust headers are usually the 1st bolt-on choices.
-W
Add pictures here
✖

Yeah sorry I should have mentioned i already knew that. Do you know which carb or like which cylinder heads, or maybe ignitions systems like the spark plugs, spark plug wires or something like that?
Add pictures here
✖
Buy a ZZ4 and be done with it. Then put the original motor in the garage with instructions to who ever manages your estate..

Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 13, 1:47 am, "Speaker of the Truth"

I want to keep the orginal motor though, any suggestions?
Add pictures here
✖
Double C 33 wrote:

message
With your proposed changes it wouldn't be original anymore now would it? Like SotT says, KEEP the original in the garage!
Add pictures here
✖