1976 corvette original dealer brochure.

Hey guys:) I have had this since I looked to buy one back in 1976. It has been in a folder and just found it. The poster car of that year was orange and very nice. Has all the specifications,options and so on and
lots of pictures. You can email if you are interested in it and I will sell it cheap. Thanks:)