1977 4 speed with air

Currently listed on EBAY http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0033473922

My original L-82 says so on the speedo. Your original doesn't Hmmmmmmmm kickstart

What's the redline on a '77 L82? The owner above indicated the tach shows 5250.
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB
-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___

my 79 is 5500

My 77 is 5500. Isn't the hood for the L-82 different than the hood for the L-48? Mine is an L-48 and the hood is the same as the one shown. Looking at the pictures, in fact, I can't see any difference between this one and mine except the L-82 emblem on the hood. Well, I do disagree that his is the "nicest one you'll find," but then I've done everything on mine myself along with hundreds of hours of reading and asking questions, so I'm a little more invested than if I had mechanics do it. In fact, there isn't a day so bad that I can't recover from it with a little wrenching, or polishing or driving.