1977 Weatherstripping

Hey,

I have a '77. The weatherstripping around the main doors are allowing a lot of wind noise. Ordering new ones soon. Any tips on replacing them as I'm afraid to end up with more wind noise than I started with by perhaps putting it off too far to one side etc...never done weatherstripping before... In addition to the weatherstripping, I'm buying from

part #103048 which is a wind noise Reducer/ windjammer. Can anyone comment on the effectiveness of this product that has had one? Thanks...

Regards...Jimi

Reply to
Jimi

eslurf