1977 Weatherstripping

Hey,
I have a '77. The weatherstripping around the main doors are allowing a lot of wind noise. Ordering new ones soon. Any tips on replacing them as
I'm afraid to end up with more wind noise than I started with by perhaps putting it off too far to one side etc...never done weatherstripping before... In addition to the weatherstripping, I'm buying from www.corvettecentral.com part #103048 which is a wind noise Reducer/ windjammer. Can anyone comment on the effectiveness of this product that has had one? Thanks...
Regards...Jimi
I have a 77 too, I seem to get a lot of wind noise from the T-top roof weatherstripping, above the glass on the doors, not sure how to combat that. cheers! Ash