1977 windshield washer switch (TT).

Hello,
I am still restoring a '77 vette and it's going pretty good so far.. Have had the car for 3 years or so. Presently having problems finding
a part........I usually use Corvette Central , Ecklers or Mid America Motorworks catalogues to find my parts. I'm looking for the switch assembly located in the steering column that activates the windshield washer pump. The steering column is tilt and telescoping. (TT)...Thanks in advance for help...jimi
Jimi wrote:

Most of the switches in the '81 I'm restoring didn't work, including the wiper/washer switch, but a good squirt of contact cleaner brought them all back to life. Maybe worth a try if it's just not working as opposed to broken?
--
Preston.

Don't miss using http://www.riksvet.com/ good people, didn't look for your part but they do a good service.