1980 Dash Overlay

My first vette and want to replace the dash as it looks awful with the cracks and gouges. I've ordered the overlay from Eckler's as I haven't the money for new, now
realizing I should have posted here for any pro/cons of such an item. Also any references for installing? Thanks in advance.
Bill Hearn
Add pictures here
✖
No opinions?

Add pictures here
✖
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090708000003040502010600 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I've read a few articles in various Vette Mags on the dash pad C3 & C4. I don't think it's extremely hard to do but will take you probably a weekend a few hours a day to get it in and out. And will look like you tore the whole dash area apart. LOL I'd DEFINITELY get a factory service manual before attempting, I'm sure there will be nicely hidden bolts and screws. :-)
Also do a Google search for '80 Corvette Dash Pad Replacement or C3 Corvette Dash Pad Replacement or Dash Pad R&R. You might find come instructions with pics to augment the service manual.
Bill Hearn wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler