1980 serpintine belt conversion?

any body done a serpintine belt conversion to one?

Reply to
not

Kickstart

i did a serp.belt conversion to my zz4 on my 72. it works fine. i may not have the belt tight enough as it squeks at idle tho. getting the right length belt was tricky but i did it

Reply to
JCORVETTE 72&75

I haven't done mine yet I an still looking at the systems to make sure everything is included , seems like you have to get all new alt,ac comp, water pump and ps pump then you have your ac lines to change, still not sure about PS lines and what else ?

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart