1980 serpintine belt conversion?

any body done a serpintine belt conversion to one?

http://www.marchperf.com/pg64.html
--
Kickstart

thanks kickstart, have you done one? On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:31:47 GMT, "Kickstart"

i did a serp.belt conversion to my zz4 on my 72. it works fine. i may not have the belt tight enough as it squeks at idle tho. getting the right length belt was tricky but i did it
did you use a March setup? if so which one did you use, this car has a/c so i have to put that back. the problem is that some one at some point has changed the mounting bracket for the a/c, now the a/c compressor will not line up due to the wrong bracket. by the time we find the right bracket and the labor involved in doing so, this guy will be part of the way there as far as cost goes so we might as well do a serpintine belt on it. and we are going to go with a stand alone DFI on this car so nothing can get in the way of that. On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:38:26 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (JCORVETTE 72&75) wrote:

I haven't done mine yet I an still looking at the systems to make sure everything is included , seems like you have to get all new alt,ac comp, water pump and ps pump then you have your ac lines to change, still not sure about PS lines and what else ?
kickstart