1981 wiring diagram

I am restoring an 81 corvette but I am in need of a good wiring diagram. Anyone have one available or a link to one?

--
dboncio99
dboncio99 wrote:

they have the service/shop manual available for $75. This will probably be a Xerox copy of the original and the wiring diagram fold outs will be chopped up on separate sheets (with small gaps in coverage where there were creases in the original pages. Not easy to read but, the shop manual plus a copy of Haynes or Chilton may do the job for you.
<< www.helminc.com >>
PJ
--WebTV-Mail-5824-13320 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
here ya go lectriclimited.inc 7322 s. archer road justice. illinois 1 708 563 0400 they make schematics laminated in plastic film i have one for the 72 and the 75
--WebTV-Mail-5824-13320 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-5824-13320--
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 07:46:42 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (JCORVETTE 72&75) wrote:

I agree...I have one for each of my corvettes except the 95 nice and large...but easily stored lol..(on the wall)...
Bob G.