1984 corvette?

I have 1984 produced 1/84 and it has a bowling green plant tag(emblem) under the hood and directly under this tag is a yellow tag-emblem a person name>Rod Roxy I believe.I could look again.I have been told that this is a special order car , is there any truth to this .Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Earl Stoflet

Reply to
estoflet1

I suppose if your name is Rod Roxy, I believe it would be

Reply to
Kickstart