1985 Corvette

Hi all I just got my first vette. an 85 I am looking to start stepping up the performance. Does any one have an older after market parts laying around?
Anyone have any thought on where to start
thanks for your help
Dave
Congrats on the 'Vette. I too got my first last year, also an '85. My advice would be to drive it for a while before you start making any changes. Remember, it's 21 years old so there may be a few things that need to be done before you worry about stepping up performance. It takes a couple thousand miles before you notice some of the annoying things you'll want to fix.
When you do start to make performance enhancements the most common are intake, exhaust and an EPROM chip. Go online to places like Ecklers, Mid America Motorworks and Zip to request a catalog. You'll find all kinds of stuff to spend your money on.
Enjoy the "new" ride, I know I do mine. Can't wait for winter to end so I can get it back out! Brad