1986 4+3 trans runs stronger after battery is disconnected for a few minutes

I noticed after disconnecting the battery for a few mins the car ran a lot stronger . I have done this twice over the past 6 months . I am guessing the
computer re sets when I do this . Is this an early sign of a computer problem ,or can you attribute it to something else *?*
WAG says the engine is running rich after the battery disconnect. Then leans out after the ECU adjusts the fuel trim.