1986 heater/ac blower relay

Need to know location of this relay ,Have looked under hood and gone through the wiring diagrams but still can't find it. Anyone else changed one and remembers where it is
When I turn ignition off the blower still is running so I figure that the relay must be stuck closed. Thanks for any help
1986 L98 coupe
I'm doing this from memory ( which isn't as good as it use to be, so if I'm wrong, my apologies ) look to the rear of the passenger side front wheel well ( around where the windshield washer 'bottle' is ) between the wheel well and the cowl.