1986 Pace For Sale

Hi everyone. I just reduced the price on my car from $13,900.00 to $10,900.00 Do you people think I am too high? I am shocked at all the lookers and no takers. Thanks.

Mike Cenni

Thats quite a drop in price you made ; could be the market is a bit soft right now, although your Vette seems a good deal based on what it has on it and its condition.

Reply to
dave

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:01:39 GMT, "Mike Cenni" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I dunno. How much dope did ya smoke?

All kidding aside, the market is a little soft right now. New car dealers are damn near giving away leftovers, cutting free interest deals for up to 72 months and ever DC is doing a "Try it for 30-Days" and if ya don't like it bring it back program. Kind of hard to compete against that.

Retail ranges from $7,178 - $14,905 and you are about in the middle of that range so I guess you're going to have to wait.

One of the big mistakes you made was pricing it to high in the first place. A lot of those original lookers might have bought at $11k, but passed at $14k. Of course just my opinion. Once I look at a used car and pass on it, I usually never go back for a second look just because the price has been dropped. If I couldn't work a deal first time around, doubtful I will the second time at bat.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Thanks everyone. My car sold a couple of days ago. I let it go for $10,000. Guy that bought it has never owned a Vette. I am certain he did not appreciate what he is getting. He lives in the same town and I told him to let me know of any questions he may have. I think he got a very good deal. Mike.

Reply to
Mike Cenni

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:58:07 GMT, "Mike Cenni" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I think you both did. Although I bet he is happier then you are.

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship." -- Alexander Tyler

Reply to
ZombyWoof