1986 Y Pipe

I recently had to remove the left rear muffler. (Repaired power antenna) The Y pipe was rusted and needed replacement. It turns out that the Y pipe is 2.5". The stainless steel mufflers are in great shape and I'd
like to keep them. They are not marked and I would guess about 12 years old. Is there any way to figure out the manufacturer? Is it possible that the 2.5" Borla would fit? Thanks in advance.
Jack
Yes they will fit ..if you can stand the interior resonance/headaches they cause...sold mine after only one week at a 50% loss.