1988 Corvette

Does anyone know if the supension system on this year vechile is a Z-51 or a Z-52 it was the 1st yr for 17" wheels,4 spped with OD,or were I can look for code. No glove box and not in console??

-- Message posted using

information at

photo1

Z51 has a HD radiator, Z52 does not as normal options but it could be added as a separate item. All those with Z51 and 2 had the boost fan, Bilstein shocks, finned steering cooler, with larger front rotors, and an engine oil cooler. Z51 was for stick coupes only and the Z52 could be had in both body styles. 17,326 of the 22,789 '88s were Z51/2 equipped but without the build tag I'm not sure how you can tell without checking the rotor size and looking for the steering/oil coolers.

Reply to
Dad