1988 New to Me - Few questions

Just got a 1988 converible w/ a richmond gear 6 speed. Got a few questions: 1. What is recommended for cleaning the rear plastic window. Don't want to
scratch it and need to clean some spots where it was setting under a tree. 2. Horn not working - any idea where the horn relay is located. I have checked the fuse and it is fine. 3. On the digital display for the mpg the top right part of the last digit is not working. in other words a 1 would only have the bottom segment light. Also the mpg does not light up. the L/100 when in metric works but not the mpg. Any ideas on fixing or does the whole pannel have to be replaced. 4. Throttle is sticking a little. I have sprayed lithium grease on the linkage where it attaches to the throttle plate but it is still sticking. Any ideas on where it would be. If you tap the throttle pedel it will fall back. 5. The speedo is not right. It is off by a 10th of a mile for every mile. In other words you get .9 for every mile on the odometer and you get 64 on the speedo for 70.4 on the gps. Any ideas on how to change/get the computer reprogrammed or calibrate the speed sensor.
Thanks, Tony
#1. i do not have a clue #2. the horn relay is located in the convenience center #3. my GUESS is that you will have to replace the whole thing #4. look at the throttle plate with a flash light and open it up to look for crud build up behind the plate, clean it out with a tooth brush and carb cleaner, some times they will wear a slight grove in the throttle body housing and you may need to adjust it to a slightly more open position. #5. do you have the correct tire size on the car? (diameter) Greg

THe Richmond is a great trans. FAR better than the stock 4 plus 3 catastrophe.
#1: Most motorcycle stores should stock "Plexus", a spray cleaner for plastic windshields and goggles. It works great on convertible top windows. I had an '87 convertible that had a totally fogged out rear window from sitting. It looked like new after using Plexus and a soft cloth.
i use "Plexus" on my shooting glasses (trap & pistol) , VERY good stuff, works pretty good on scratches on CD's too! Greg On 11 Aug 2005 08:48:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@fourthgen.org wrote:

Check Google--there are businesses that repair these panels: one reasonable price to fix entire unit. We had several done in Charlotte, NC. HTH, s