1989 Corvette Aftermarket Injector Ticking?

Hello Everyone,

Just replaced all 8 stock GM fuel injectors on our vette with some pink top Bosch D9B-22lb injectors from fiveomotorsport. The installation went great and the car runs great now. One thing we did notice is that these seem to tick rather loudly compared to the old GM stock ones. Has anyone noticed this with these Bosch ones or even with the Ford

24lb ones guys often replace instead? Also, will the ticking go away after some usage?

Thanks alot, djtech

Reply to
jdsuowner

It's my understanding that the ticking noise is a good thing. As the injector gums up with deposits, it'll silence the noise. Perhaps the stock GM injectors were that noisy when they were new.

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light