1989 Vette Conv Auto for sale

Spun out and hit the only telephone pole on the street. Hit the passenger door on the miror which hit the pillar that the windshield sit in. Yes it cracked
the windshield... It runs and drives sort of..... Let me know if any one needs parts.
benson wrote:

door on the miror which hit the pillar that the windshield sit in. Yes it cracked the windshield... It runs and drives sort of..... Let me know if any one needs parts. Afternoon to ya Benson, I have an 89 rag-top that is in pretty good condition. Hardly show quality but has been in the family for some time. I am also looking for an ECM, as mine is kaput. As a result I cannot get the Colorado emissions certificate I need to renew my plates. I love working on cars - keeps me off the streets and outta trouble. Is the ECM from you 89 (God rest her soul) up for sale? Let me know. Perhaps we can work something out. Thanks !

Try http://www.ecudirect.com/index.asp for a rebuilt. There were 3 used that year, OEM numbers 1227165, 16198259, & 16198445 all run about $250.
Dad wrote:

Hey Dad ! Affordability was a really big issue as I have a child that costs me almost every dime I have as a result of a genetic tissue disorder with her ligaments and soft tissues. Thank you ever so much for some affordable options. I mean that sincerely. I figured my car would be sitting idle for another year or two as I was certain the cost was going to be much much higher . Again, Thank you ! ! !

How much for the whole thing? I have a 90 coupe that I picked up a while ago and am thinking of making a whole car out of the 2. Or I might sell the 90.