1989 Vette Service Manual

The steering column needs to be replaced because it is broken and I am looking for help from the service manual for the steps of removal and replacing.
Does anyone have a service manual I could use?
benson wrote:

and some of the text got mutilated. Better to just copy pages 3F3-1 thru 3F3-19 and mail 'em.
Not at all envious -- job looks akin to having floggings, beatings and SM sessions gone bad.
You'll owe me a beer next time I'm in San Antonio.
--
PJ
'89 Hookercar, '02 e-blu 6-spd coupe