1990 Brake material question

I have a 90 c4 that I am going to redo the brakes on this summer. I auto cross it some and otherwise drive it like I think a vette should be driven. The question is; Do drilled rotors actually perform any
better then non drilled, and more important semi-metallic, kevlar, or ceramic brake pads, which are better? Any experienced input would be appreciated! Thanks

No drilled rotors for me, to many stress cracks. Slotted with standard pads, a little more dust, less noise and longer rotor life. Unless you can see the heat in your rotors you don't get much benefit from kevlar or ceramic pads. Now if you autocrossed it 30 or 40 days a year maybe you should look at better pads but stick with the slotted rotors.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51