1990 Driver Information Center (DIC) Indicator Bulbs

Has any one out there replaced or had a need to replace indicator bulbs in the Driver Information Center?

I believe two of the bulbs are out - the ABS and SIR system indicators. They do not light in Bulb Test or Ignition switch RUN position.

Advice/Thoughts/Ideas?

History: Purchased last month, 100K miles. The seat belt light stays on all the time and from what I'm reading could be SIR faults present.

Just chasing down the demons.

Thanks

Reply to
Loco