1990 Driver Information Center (DIC) Indicator Bulbs

Has any one out there replaced or had a need to replace indicator bulbs in the Driver Information Center?
I believe two of the bulbs are out - the ABS and SIR system indicators.
They do not light in Bulb Test or Ignition switch RUN position.
History: Purchased last month, 100K miles. The seat belt light stays on all the time and from what I'm reading could be SIR faults present.
Just chasing down the demons.