1992 corvette right headlight problem

I have a 1992 corvette with a strange problem with the right headlight going out intermittently. I changed the bulb and it is still doing it. I have the factory manuals and it states there are no relays for the
headlights. Yes, there is a module for the headlight motors. But, for the headlights there are no relays. The current feeds from the headlight switch through the high beam/low beam switch located on the column. But, from the headlight switch to the dimmer switch there is only one wire. The dimmer switch divides the power feed to the high and low beam and they are not seperated there. I am at a loss as to where I am loosing connectivity. I know where the wires go into the headlight pivot point there is insulation and it does not appear to be worn. Any thougths?
you may have a bad (or weak) ground. The socket may even be weak. If you can, check the socket and maybe bend in the tabs inside the socket first, mainly because thats the easiest to do, then check for a loose ground wire. I would even suggest swapping sockets to see if the problem follows or stays.
Good Luck,
Fwed