1992 Corvette Supercar Prototype

eBay: http://simurl.com/1992_Corvette
Autoblog comments http://urltea.com/wdg
(1) "That $250k bid HAS to be bogus. A better description for that car
would be '1992 Corvette, runs but damaged, needs restoration.' I'd give him $3k for it, not a penny more."
(2) "This guy just wants to find some sucker who will over pay for a car that might be worth $25K on a good day. I would laugh at the person who drives this thing."
(3) "That looks like an off the shelf L98 Corvette kit that retailed for about $4000 when that car was built. Somebody got it broke off in them, bad."

Did you spot the 29mpg??? Or the 0.0 emissions???
Is anyone foolish enough to take this seriously?
Those headlights look like they came off a VW Karmann Ghia. Except on the Karmann Ghia they looked good.
On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:54:44 -0600 (MDT), Ed

But it does have power locks and a cassette player.
UGGGH! LOL
Ed wrote:

--
Ric Seyler