1993 Corvette Coupe For Sale

Hello, I have a White 1993 Corvette Coupe for sale. It has the red leather interior. LT1 engine with 100091 miles on it with a 700R transmission that
shifts smoothly. This car is in excellent condition. I have many many pics if you are interested. If so please email me at snipped-for-privacy@nc.rr.com I am located in Rolesville NC about 10 miles north of Raleigh. I am asking $9500.00 or best offer. Thanks Wes