1993 Corvette Speedometer

I have a 1993 corvette. The past owner put a 4.09 rear-end in it. This has thrown the speedometer off. When the speedometer says 74, the car is actually going about 64. I think the fix is to replace the
speedometer drive/driven gear(s). Can someone confirm what I need to change to correct my speedometer? Can someone suggest a place to buy speedometer gears?
thanks