1993 security system

Having the worst time trying to get my flashing interior lights from going off all the time...its part of the security system I think...would like to be able to disable the system completely and go
without..it drains my battery down after a day or two..any help with this problem would be great
Thanks Chad737
Most likely not the alarm system, but the push in switch on one of the doors. Try taping a penny on the door where it is supposed to hit. If it's the switch, it should stop flashing on and off.

Yeah, on my 92 I have about a 3/16" layer of duct tape on the door frame where the switch pushes because the switch itself is really bad. One day I'll get around to fixing it.
-GeorgeC 92 LT-1 RED/RED