1993 SYS warning on console and now won't start

I have a 1993 LT1 Corvette that had a message blinking on the speedometer for about 1 month, now the car will not start. I have checked the Fuel injectors, EGR and MAP sensor. Any clues??? Thanks

fuel pump? Mine (93') failed at about 80k while doing 70mph. It was as though someone had turned off the ignition. I did not get any warning. John
have a 1993 LT1 Corvette that had a message blinking on the speedometer <BR>for about 1 month, now the car will not start.&nbsp; I have checked the Fuel <BR>injectors, EGR and MAP sensor.&nbsp; Any clues???&nbsp; Thanks <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
It can also be the computer. When it's going out, it will cause "SYS" to blink on the console and will turn off the signal sending fuel to the injectors, which acts just like your fuel pump going out. When this happens though, you can usually crank the engine over again with some effort., but in time, the computer will go out all together and leave you stranded.
--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible

My 92 did the same thing last year. I did the error code read-out on the speedometer and got several "serial data errors" I tried to find the problem, but finally took it to the dealer. After 2 days they found a wire shorting on the ABS computer in the well behind the drivers seat, been fine ever since. My only service problem so far.
Mike T
What did dealer charge you to fix wire to ABS computer?