1994 LT1 passenger side seat control

Does anyone know where to find the electric seat control for a '94 vette? I have found a driver side, but not a passenger side. Would appreciate any help I can get. Really enjoy reading the daily posts
for the group.
BigAl wrote:

I have a 92 and it does not have electric passenger seat controls.
That's 'cause you don't have optional RPO AC1