1995 Corvette

I am looking at buying a used 1995 Corvette from The Vette Store in Manton Michigan. Has anyone had any dealings with them? Good or bad.
Also is 85,000 miles average for a 1995?
Thanks!
I just bought my '95 a couple of months ago for $16,000 in Delaware. It had 30,000 miles and was pristine (for me), at least that's what I thought until I got it on the lift and found a broken rear leaf spring. No problem though, fixed in an hour (or two) and I'm good to go. I have a BUNCH of pictures of it in my Yahoo photos. Look at the pics BEFORE the body kit and that's what it looked like, you can see it was sitting a little low in the back due to the busted spring. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mshrmstmp/my_photos Have since put on body kit, did the interior (mostly just cleaning, leather treating stuff), cleaned corrosion off brakes & rotors, tons of underhood cleaning and corrosion protection stuff, changed all fluids, etc. Mostly just cleaning, cleaning, cleaning to get it back to new shape. Hope to have some money saved when I get back from Iraq to do the LT4 hotcam kit (cam, roller rockers), and a cat back exhaust, not planning much more for it, maybe mold the kit.. :) Try to get it around 13 seconds, shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks for your service. Be safe over in the sand box.
Rob (Retired USN)
Roger that (I'm allergic to bullets!). Hopefully be back next spring some time. Gonna have to "mothball" my new toy!

thing....
The car is 10 years old.... 8,500 miles per year is way under average for a normal car....a little more then average for a Corvette however since they tend to be driven for fun not going to the grocery store...
My 95 will turn over 70,000 miles when I pull her out of the garage... Personally I could care less if it was 170,000 miles .... I just would never pay a premium for a low millage car...just not my concern...
Enjoy the car.... Mine has been COMPLETELY trouble free... besides brakes, and oil...the only thing I needed to replace was the fan belt.
Bob Griffiths 68 SS 396 Chevelle 64 & 72 Corvette Rag Tops 76 79 & 95 Corvette Coupes...
2001 Dakota Truck...39,000 on its clock/ or about 8,000 a year somewhat like the Corvette you asked about,.... I'm retired and its my daily driver .. I'll start to worry about it in 10 more years

the years. What does your fan belt drive on your 95 Corvette?
Me, I still have a problem calling it a generator instead of an alternator, but then 2 of my cars have a generator.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

=================================Have no fear "dad"... You can tell by my "Fan Belt" reference that I also have this same type of problem (a lot of times) and it seems to be getting worst....
I still think McDonalds Hamburgers sell for 15 cents each...And they were not the cheapest place in town to buy your date dinner....and McDonalds did not have a young girl on roller skates deliver your dinner to the car.....
Yea....I am stuck in the 50's ....
Bob Griffiths

Ah yes, 2 burgers, fries, a milk shake, and change out of a buck. But then I used to watch my Dad fill up his model B for that same buck, from a gravity feed gas pump.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51