1995 Transmission Question

I am buying a 1995 Corvette tomorrow, with an automatic transmission. Does anyone know the model number of this transmisssion?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul J. Veres

GM hydromantic 4 speed with overdrive THM 700-R4 also called 4L60-E or may be a

4L65-E and sometimes referred to as the M30. Pretty much the same transmissions just different mounting or electrical fittings over its life span.
Reply to
Dad

Thanks Dad. I got the car and drove it home from Atlanta. Great machine

Reply to
Paul J. Veres