1995 Transmission Question

I am buying a 1995 Corvette tomorrow, with an automatic transmission. Does anyone know the model number of this transmisssion?
Thanks, Paul

4L65-E and sometimes referred to as the M30. Pretty much the same transmissions just different mounting or electrical fittings over its life span.
Thanks Dad. I got the car and drove it home from Atlanta. Great machine