1998 Corvette

Does the 1998 corvette have a top speed limiter?

Thanks

Reply to
Tom

Not speed as such, it does have a REV limiter which you can't hit in sixth gear or drive. Third gear will have both door glass sucked out enough to leak air badly. I've never hit the limiter in forth either but by then you're well over double the speed limit. Fifth gear will get you around the 150 mph, jail time, and no drivers license for awhile in my state.

Since the '98 doesn't have HUD you have to take your eyes of the road to look at the speedometer, bad idea when you're close to the limit.

It gets there quick and effortlessly so be careful and have fun.

Reply to
Dad