1998 Corvette Sticker Price

Gents,
I would like to find the original sticker price for 1998 corvettes. I realize there were options that affect the price, so I will take any
configuration as an example. OR if you can direct me to a link with the info, that would be good, too.
Thank you and Happy New Year to one and All!
--
for the finest submarine site www.usslapon.com
for the lamest sportscar site http://geocities.com/covetsanes

Try this article. It lists the coupe base price and some options. You can get the 'vert base price by working backward from the total price and subtracting the options.
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/oneyear/112_0001_1998_chevrolet_corvette
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
Obviously, the first place to look is the Genuine Corvette Black Book. You can find them in Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million, etc. If you are an NCRS member, you can get them discounted from www.ncrs.org and go to their store. They are also on eBay.
Now if you just want to look, run by your local library or bookstore. Odds are there is one on the shelf.
BTW, is that your 1800ES? Great story about your trip. I know a guy who claims that this is what life is all about - adversity. He wrote an article for a newsletter years ago about how it is the adversity in trips that you remember forever, while the problem-less ones fade from memory in no time.