2000 Key fob program

My neighbor has a 2000 that has lost the programming for the fob and has no owners manual. Can someone tell me how to program this thing? It's different than my '94.
Thanks PDeen

These directions work for a C5.
1.. Turn ignition to ON but don't start the engine. 2.. Press reset to clear messages. 3.. Press options until IPC is blank. 4.. Press reset for 3 seconds until it says FOB Training. 5.. Press reset again 6.. Press FOB lock + unlock until the horn sounds.
Thanks Dad.
PDeen

Link to Owner's Manual found on www.c5forum.com
https://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2content/manual/US/en/chevrolet/2000corvette.pdf