2000 Vette - turn signal

All,
The turn signal on my 2000 Vette seems to only work at random. Any solutions? Where is the turn signal module (is this what it is called? The older Chevy one were
round; and could this be the problem.
Empty3
All,

Sorry, not that easy, see the little switch in the middle of the dash with the red triangle? That's the flasher for both the hazard and the directional signal pt. #10406626. The dash pad has to be removed to get to it. Check all of your bulbs first.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Thanks Dad, you always come through.
Empty3

My 2001 was doing the same thing and the dealer FIXED it. The problem was bad Hazard Flasher. They replaced the unit in the dash and that fixed the problem. I was surprised to learn the turn signal works with the flasher.

Thanks aRKay, I bought an extended warranty and will check to see if this is covered.
Empty3

The dealer replaced mine under the extended warranty

Sweet news! I'll get mine in.
Empty3