2001 C5 coupe & TIRES

The time has come to make a decision on replacement tires and while I like some of the features of OEM runflats, one of the negatives is "cost" and the
noise level after they wear down a bit.
I find Dunlop, Michelin and Kumho are making "runflats"...... anyone have some feedback on any of these brands??? as far as noise level and wear .
What are the most common non-run flats??
PW
Add pictures here
βœ–
i just got these http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel κgle+F1+GS-D3&partnumD5YR7F1GSD3&partnumtYR8F1GSD3&vehicleSearch=true&index=6&place=6
just a reminder cars that came with run flats dont generally come with a spare, jack etc
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

Add pictures here
βœ–
Tigervette wrote:

That's a better deal than tirerack.com then. I ordered my two fronts from tirerack and they were the same price except an extra $27 for shipping. I'll be ordering my rears from Discount Tire Direct. I too am very happy with the Michelin Pilot Sport. Make sure you get the "AS ZP" (all-season zero pressure) designation which is their runflat because they have non-runflats also. It took awhile to find a reasonable price for mounting the runflats though- most tire shops wanted $50 apiece.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Rally Distributing in Tulsa mount and balanced my tires for $55 per set. They also stick the wheel weights on the inside so as not to scratch the wheels. Great service and a great price.

Add pictures here
βœ–
I bought the Michelin A/S Pilot ZP 2 weeks ago, man what a difference! Smooth and quiet not like the Goodyears. JD

Add pictures here
βœ–

How do they look on the car? The Kumho tires look like round fat balloons. Do your Michelin's look like the Goodyears? I am talking about the side-wall appearance.
Add pictures here
βœ–