2004 stored outside

I sold my 00 convertible last year. Why. no clue. anyway. I picked out a 2 004 coupe with 18K miles. it is from my neighborhood. price is $21K (sold
mine for 20K) anyway. This car was kept outside. They showed me a cover, but I think it was not covered.
Does it matter if the care was not covered and kept outside. rotors are ru sty. car paint is.... well it is pretty perfect. the targa molding is a bi t dry.
So is there anything I should look for or a real downside to an outside sto red car.
by the way. last car was a closet queen. I did not drive it and thats why I sold it. Now I am getting a car and damnit. .I am going to drive it.
Not sure if I will miss the convertible. but the glss top has some plus p oints as well.
Ralph
"ralphee" wrote in message
I sold my 00 convertible last year. Why. no clue. anyway. I picked out a 2004 coupe with 18K miles. it is from my neighborhood. price is $21K (sold mine for 20K) anyway. This car was kept outside. They showed me a cover, but I think it was not covered.
Does it matter if the care was not covered and kept outside. rotors are rusty. car paint is.... well it is pretty perfect. the targa molding is a bit dry.
So is there anything I should look for or a real downside to an outside stored car.
by the way. last car was a closet queen. I did not drive it and thats why I sold it. Now I am getting a car and damnit. .I am going to drive it.
Not sure if I will miss the convertible. but the glss top has some plus points as well.
Ralph
If you don't drive it, someone else will sooner or later. Enjoy life while you can.
I love my 2000 Convertible. Lots of trunk space, fully loaded with all the options. I went out looking at the C5 and decided it wasn't worth the change - except for the short throw shifter.