2007 z06

Hey everyone, I have a 2007 Z06, black on black, competition grey wheels, 2LZ package with NAV available now. It is in stock and in my showroom. If
interested please call Tristen at 800-725-5800, Springfield. Missouri.
Are you selling at MSRP ? What changes are there between the 2006 and 2007 on the zo6 ? Thanks.