Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C5 oil pressure varying
I just noticed my oil pressure is now varying, going up during and after acceleration, and then dropping when not accelerating. It goes between 35 and 52 lbs. I never saw that before and do not think...
2
2

Service Steering Column
Ok, I've got the dreaded "SERVICE STEERING COLUMN" on my 2004 Z06. Other than I need to go to the dealer and fight with them over warranty coverage, what does this error message usually mean? The...
15
15

C5 Owners manual - PDF?
Anyone know where to get an owner's manual in soft copy? Thanks in Advance
3
3

Selling my corvette atlast :(
Well, keeping and maintaining 3 cars and a big house has finally got my pocketbook wheezing a bit.. I decided to finally sell my 1977 stingray corvette.. do pass this to anyone you know in the Bay...
2
2

Re: Z06
Don't let these guys get to you. It is Your by Gawd Merkin Right to buy whatever car you like. If you want to spend that kind of money on an ugly slower car, it certainly is your business. In the...
1
1

Cover options
Living here in sunny Phoenix and approaching the summer I'm wondering what are some of the better options for covering my 2008? What I'm looking for is something simply and hopefully not too expensive...
6
6

Z06
I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off. But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a Vette... I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an earlier...
11
11

Right Signal Light
My right signal light is real Slow-w-w-w but does work any reason left is perfect. If Tail light,etc need to be changed, How? -- Message posted using information at
1
1

The usual double-talk shell game
1
1

Corvette C6RS convertible
Here is a link to an article on the new C6rs convertible by Pratt and Miller. It is powered by a Katech Performance 8.2-liter (500ci) all-aluminum small-block V-8 engine that produces 600 horsepower...

C5 ('02) Security Light ?
Have had the Security Light come on while driving, usually after hitting a pot hole or expansion joint. Seems to happen more often with ride control set to 'sport' than 'tour.' It always resets OK...
3
3

Broken seat back on c5
Anyone know of a twx on broken seat backs on c-5's It's an 04 Thansk in advance Ken

Built it Right and they will Come!!
Built it Right and they will Come!! 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Pros: Performance, fuel is good as long as you drive like an old lady. Tech. Is very good, great handling Cons: Brake dust is Horrible on...
1
1

check engine light and codes 04 lemans convertible
Can anyone tell me which buttons to hold to get the codes when the check engine light just pops on? 04 convertible,lemans. also a place to look for what the codes mean. Also was there a twx on the...
3
3

C5 / Z06 Question
I recently purchased a white 99 C5 hardtop. The previous owner had applied Z06 logos on the front fenders just behind the front wheels. The dealership I bought the car from removed the logos and now...
8
8