Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 Clutch Question
I have a 1996 vette with the LT4 engine. It has about 50K miles but they were mostly city and stop and go. Lately the clutch engages much lower than usual when cold then goes back to normal when the...
2
2

Must Have - Corvette Documentation
Great article on "The Must Have Option When Buying a Corvette" Go To: click on Tech ArticlesBill
4
4

Ready for winter
Took the time to get the Corvette ready for winter. Oil and filter, lube (yes, it has grease zerks), air filter, checked anti freeze pH, and freezing point, washed it with Dawn, washed the...
16
16

eBay's new Corvette Neighborhood
2
2

2006 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 2 DR COUPE

Come and see
The Fowler Group has a new store on

anyone heard of BestBidMotors???
i'm selling a second car (my old ford escort), and i was looking for an auction site that is NOT ebay motors. anyone heard of ?? cheers... j

1989 CORVETTE NOSE CONE
DOES ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE IN REMOVING AND REPLACING THE NOSE CONE .. OR KNOW A SOURCE OF ADVICE PLEASE??

Re: Aw, Shuddup, Will ya ?
"harvey" cross-posted in message ---snip the cross-post--- and you can stop cross-posting !!!

Help justifying a vette
Hi folks Need a little advice. Just retired this year, and I feel the pull to buy a vette. Thinking about a C5, maybe a Z06. Owned a '65 way back in the early 70's. Wonderful car that was stolen and...
29
29

Rough Idle-1988 Corvette
Recently my 350-V8 overheated .Checking the raidiator I found all the coolant was gone. After letting the car set for a couple a days. when I started it and filled the radiator their was some loud...
4
4

Chemtool B12
Has anyone tried using Chemtool B12 in 92-96 LT1? Any pros or cons?
10
10

56 Corvette
Fould a really sweet framed pic of a 56 corvette for a cheap price (67% off retail). Thought I'd share...
3
3

anyone need a scratched glass top for a C5?
A few months back, I forgot to latch the top before taking off. I had just accelerated up to highway speed and suddenly, it very bright and very windy--the wind had picked the top off and sent it...
1
1

1989 Corvette nose cone
Does anyone have any experience in removing the nose cone from an '89 'vette?