Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Service traction control?
My car (an 06 C6) is talking to me again, this time a warning that my traction control needs servicing (30K mi.). What's up? Before I throw myself under the mercy of the dealer, is this something I...
7
7

Brake advice?
Hi - I have a 1976 corvette that I am trying to keep going on a minimalist budge t. I have a brake issue in that I am losing brake fluid - a lot from the rear reservoir and little from the front. I...
4
4

Detailed 64 Corvette
I just detailed my 64 Corvette because my insurance agent will be by next week to photograph it and reappraise it. Found a rat had been inside. It hung out inside, back behind the seats. Even chewed...
2
2

trickle charger recommendations
I want to store a car with battery connected for perhaps a month or two during winter. What is a good trickle charger to keep hooked up on it to keep the battery from dying ? Will it matter if the...
10
10

First official images of 2015 Corvette C7 Convertible !!
20
20

Peterson Museum Corvette 60 Anniversary Photos

New Corvette C7 lower cost basic coupe
11
11

Force = Mass x Acceleration
No Not all Vets, but there's enough of 'em
18
18

406 Twin Turbo
The other day when I was out in my S2000, I ran across a young USAF Capt who was driving what seemed to be a unique Corvette (c5). He claimed it was a 406 twin turbo. Certainly sounded the part. I did...
13
13

C7 Vette
Yawn. Another carrot to get the muppets' money. Thought it would look more like a midyear stingray. Camaro rear end sucks. Quarterpanel windows do not quite make it like those do in the Astin Martin....
10
10

FA: '53 Corvette (custom-painted) themed Electric Guitar
The custom-painted '53 Corvette themed guitar is a new SG-style Electric Guitar. A reproduction of a 1953 Corvette hood emblem has been inlayed into the guitar's red and white racing colors.
1
1

Driving experience in the new Corvette C7
Chevrolet and Sony Computer Entertainment America, LLC have teamed up to provide a first-of-its-kind driving experience in the Corvette C7 Test Prototype in the video game arena. Polyphony Digital...

Loose rearview mirror on C6
I just had the windshield replaced on my 2005 C6 and now the mirror is loose and and wobbles up and down going over even small bumps. The guy that did the work did a beautiful job on the windshield...
11
11

Best Tires for C5?
What are the best runflats for the C5?
1
1

Car options for mature drivers
to Corvette, Buick and Cadillac drivers whose average age is 70. Top 10 technologies for mature drivers - Los Angeles Times