Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping : Butcher
Howdy. Did you get your overheating problem solved, or lessened ?? I see that Texas is approaching the stage of heat only found in Hell ! In addition to the 1970 BB, i also have a 2006 LS2 with a 160...
18
18

Rear Spindle / Bearing Tools - Used
I would like to purchase used tools to rebuild my 72 Vette rear spindles. I am looking for al of them - bushing flaring tool, spindle setup tool, etc. Please email me if you have any C3 Corvette...
2
2

Ignition Switch
I have a 76 that needs the ignition switch changed. I have the wheel off, but can't figure out how to get the next piece off to get access to the key clinder and switch. It looks like a flat plastic...
9
9

Interesting problem to try...
Hello everyone, Here is an interesting thing to try. I have a 2007 Corvette with OnStar and Hands-Free Cell Phone using Verizon Family Plan. Try this... Dial 511 (for Road Information in most States)...
9
9

1963 250hp timing specs?
What is the initial timing of the distributor (w/vac. adv. plugged) @ 600 rpm? I have the shop manual and can't find this setting in it. Can anybody relay to me the page this setting is on, if it is...
6
6

2007 Vette Time
Hello, I drove from Nebraska to Indiana this last weekend. I expected the time on the radio to change when I went from Illinois to Indiana (CT to ET). The time did not change. I believe the clock gets...
3
3

Incentives yet on 07's and question re: Supplier Discount
Anyone heard of any incentives on left over 07's? I was at the dealer today and there were 5-6 07's and one 08. Manager said he'd sell any 07 for $500.00 over invoice, whatever that is. Also, I'm...
1
1

Engine shutdown
I have a 95 Vette with 77k on it. I bought it 2 1/2 yrs ago. It had 75k. A couple of months after getting it I was at a stoplight and it stalled. When I restarted it would only turn over and over. I...
2
2

How to sell a classic
Hello to all you experts. Please understand that I do not want to misuse this group to sell something. However, I have lived somewhat in a closet and now I find myself in the position that I want to...
19
19

1990 C4 wipers
Hello, I first checked this newsgroup before posting this message, but I would like to verify what I found out. I learned that a Trico 20-2 (II) blade will fit under the hood without getting stuck. I...
2
2

VOTR - Denver
Anyone go to the Vettes on the Rockies (VOTR) this past week? I happened to be in Denver all week, and I was heading to Nebraska on Thursday. I must have seen over 50 Vettes heading west on 76 I...
2
2

clap clap I'm out
Selling my 94 Vette. Because I need a year-around car that combines performance and style that the vette gave me + winter security that my 4x4 ranger gave me. But only want 1 car (room + insurance are...
3
3

Painting 1977 Corvette
I have a 1977 Corvette that I am considering repainting. I have a shop that will work with me and help me through the job, as I have repainted cars etc. over the years with good results. I am going to...
1
1

SAE horsepower vs. Bhp
Can anyone give me a good URL so I can read / learn the difference between SAE horsepower and Bhp (british horse power) ? thanks.
8
8

1975 Stingray Corvette Convertible... want to sell
I have a 1975 Stingray Conv. that I have to sell. I have no idea what she is worth. I bought her a little over ten years ago. The Stingray is solid but needs tender love. Rebuilt with 28k miles, new...
19
19