Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1969 vette motor
I have a complete 1969 vette 350 motor. It has the factory 4 barrel carb and intake along with the factory exhaust manifolds and valve covers. The motor has been disassembled and it is in great shape....
3
3

New '07 3LT w/auto, alum wheels 46k
Any hope getting a dealer to this price? SO
4
4

Broken Bolt
Hi all, '75 model. When trying to adjust the angle of the driver's seat back by backing out on the adjuster bolt that is threaded into the bottom seat frame it broke off in the weldnut. Rusted solid....
1
1

Re: Rally Mirrors 1977 Corvette
I can't remember how the door looked under the door panels on my '79, but I believe there are some access panels you can remove to reach the nuts holding the mirrors. You probably have to raise the...

2001 Corvette door handle
Have a couple questions. My 2001 Corvette convertible was broken in to. They used a screwdriver to push in the lock on the drivers door. I took it to a shop to get fixed but they wanted to charge me...

Finding a short
IS there an easy way to find a short. The battery in my Vette dies on me every couple of days. Ive started with the things that don't work in the car IE: Volt meter, (Was shorted to ground) Clock,...
1
1

Brake issues
I have a 1979 Vette and I have an issue with the brakes. At one time I had brakes and I had all new pads put on as I was having the entire car serviced. I put a new left front caliper on and I had...
5
5

1995 Corvette ECM Brackets
I'm looking for pictures, part numbers or anything else that will help me locate components to secure an ECM computer for a 1995 Corvette. I have the bracket that mounts to the firewall and I have the...
1
1

C6 Reaview Mirror
Have a 2006 C6 with the manual rearview mirror. When I exit the car the instrument lights shut off immediately as expected but the reading lights on the mirror remain on for about 15 minutes. There...
4
4

Seat belts 1976 Corvette
My seat belts will not rewind on my 76 Corvette. Is there any belts that will fit out of something else? Junk yards do have some out of other Chevy's? Or just by Re-Po from Ebay or Rik's etc.? Thanks...

1,000HP z06
1
1

Re: Move on Sal
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:02:31 -0500, ZÿRiX wrote something wonderfully witty: There are good & logical reasons why a Sports Car doesn't feel & drive like a Sedan. Or vice a versa. It is reasonable...

96 C4 AC/Heat Blower/Vent problem
My AC/Heat works great but it will not switch from blowing from the floor vents to blowing out the dash vents, it use to do it aftewr a few minutes or so but now it has stopped doing it and stay on...
6
6

C5 Items Requiring Replacement
My 2001 6-Speed Coupe: - Right headlight motor replaced (grinding) - Two Delco AGM batteries replace by dealer. One failed at the airport drop off area and the police towed it to dealer. No warning it...
10
10

96 C4 Cruise Not working
The Cruise on my 96 never worked when I purchased it and I need to get this thing fixed. I turn the switch on but nothing, is there a dash light that should come on wether you are driving or not? I...
6
6