6000 Off MSRP On '08's

Dealer here in San Diego offering 6000 off MSRP on all 07's and 08's in stock.
Okay, I can understand why on the '07's, the 08 price has me puzzled. That's
less than my supplier price.
Anyone else seen this? Sound right?
On or about Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:51:44 -0700, "ScottO"

Doesn't sound right to me. $9K off is about right for an '07 but $5K is as much as I've seen for an '08.
Dale wrote:

Cue: "in stock" -- pj
wrote or did cause to be written:

Correct, plus those in stock may already be "sold" to someone, "we just haven't put the sign on yet". Only way to tell is go try to buy one, generally a phone call is enough to find out they already sold the one that was discounted or "the paper made a mistake."
'Dealer here in San Diego offering 6000 off MSRP on all 07's and 08's in stock.'
REPLY: Thats a pretty incredible deal to say the least . When i bought my 06 new, I got it for $4800 off of MSRP and later found out it amounts to $200 over invoice.
Quote from Sir Arthur Keith, a noted anthropologist and devout Darwinian Evolutionist : " Evolution is unproved and unprovable . We believe it because the only alternative is special creation, and that is unthinkable"