63 2" exhaust OEM mufflers opinions

I am replacing the exhaust system on my 63 SB with a system from Zip or CC. Has anyone knowledge of opinion on the mufflers that are included in those
deals. I had glass packs on before and I liked the sound they emitted. Do the OEM style have any tone to them or are they just a vanilla part? Thanx- lib