63-67 hood value?

I am having the original hood for my roadster repaired (after 20+yrs.) and am considering either selling the replacement hood or storing it. The hood
is painted and has been stored in a garage under a car cover. It has no chips or flaws. Any ideas about how to determine the value of the hood would be appreciated. I went to Ebay but none are for sale now. Thanx- Lib
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Corvette-1965-66-67-Stock-Small-Block-Hood-327-Design_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10076QQitemZ4548744933QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V
--

"lib" < snipped-for-privacy@alamedanot.net> wrote in message
lib wrote:

in good shape, so I would expect a replacement hood to be in the $200 range. 63 hoods may bring more money, 64 hoods a bit less.