63 Brake line question

The car was stored for 22 years. Should I replace the brake metal brake lines when I replace the metal fuel lines. Does brake fluid degrade and leave deposits in the lines (as gasoline can)? As there are no visible cracks, holes, etc. in the lines could I just blow them out w/comp. air when they are all open to clean them? It isn't a major expense, as I am re-building the entire brake system (It appears nearly 50% of the cost for the line is added on for shipping).Of course, all rubber lines, hoses, etc. for fuel, brakes, and cooling will be replaced. Thanx- Lib

Reply to
lib

How many times are you going to ask this one?

Reply to
WayneC

Reply to
RicSeyler