'75 Stingray light sticks

My one head light sticks when opening, I have to get out and pop the top of the bumper to let it up the rest of the way. I have tried to find where to
adjust it forward a little, but can not locate any adjument screws. Anyone have any ideas that can help me. It is stratng to chip my paint.

==============================Are you saying the headlight door actually hits the fiberglass of the bumper surround..? If you have an assembly manual for the car it will show you all the adjustment points for the doors (you should have an assembly manual anyway)... My other though is that the bracket that holds the door assembly is corroded .. they are made of pot metal and do corrode ..my 76 had one that was so bad I had to replace the bracket (replaced both) ..
Bob G.
Thank you. Yea it hits the bumper surround. Having trouble locating where to adjust it though
"Bob G." <rg327_remove_comcast.net> wrote in message wrote:

With the lights up, take off the shroud. There are adjustments that hold the cover to the frame. Likewise there are many more adjustments underneath. A broken assembly just needs replaced.
David