'78 body repair question.

I posted this question a while back and got no response, thought I'd try again. I went into Eckler's site to check for 'glass repair materials for my
'78. According to the site, their materials work only up to '72 because after that SMC was used. I thought that SMC wasn't used until C4s. If SMC was used in '78, what is the difference in repair materials and procedures to FRP?

I agree with you about the later introduction of SMC. I thought it was in the '80s that it appeared. I'm thinking your '78 is just like the earlier materials.
Here's waving to ya - \||||
Owen ___
'67BB & '72BB
-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is original posting -- ___