78 Silver Anniversay

I just bought a 78 Silver Anniversay, anyone in here own one? I paid 5k for it, and it has 131k miles. Going to do a complete body off frame restore.

Reply to
KMU

My friend has one. His has been pretty reliable. He just got it repainted and had new trailing arms put on. Hes had the motor built up a bit.

Here is his email address : snipped-for-privacy@aol.com . Tell him Dave in Illinois sent u. Hes a great guy and will help you with any questions you have.

Reply to
dave

thank u sir

Reply to
KMU

I have a 78 SA too. I've had it since 1992. I've slowly rebuilt the drivetrain. I think I gave around 5k for it. It still needs paint.

Reply to
Pete

wow..you got a good deal on that, even if it needs some work and paint.

Reply to
dave

Here is also a piece of work, dave, as he posted when he using daveinillinois as his webtv nic

From: Daveinlllinois @webtv.net Group: alt.discuss.clubs.public.chris=AD=ADtian.gays Subject: im looking for a friend Date: Mon, Jan 26, 2004, 6:13pm (PST+2) Organization: WebTV Subscriber

Reply to
dave is a friggin idiot

What the f*ck, dude, dont talk about that kind shit in here, go see a shrink, I doubt we could help you.

From: Daveinlllinois @webtv.net Group: alt.discuss.clubs.public.christian.gays Subject: im looking for a friend Date: Mon, Jan 26, 2004, 6:13pm (PST+2) Organization: WebTV Subscriber

Reply to
An American Revolution