Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM Employees Overpaid
Thanks to the unions and their buddy Obama.
16
16

C6 seatbelt warning light
I have a 06 C6 that has the passenger seat belt warning light on (with passenger belted in). Any ideas where to begin? We've worked the actual buckle assembly to no avail. thanks brian
2
2

54 Corvette

Passenger side door lock on C5-doesn't always work
Seems occasionally the right door won't unlock . Is there a fix for this? S
21
21

Selling my CORVETTE pinball machine
Sold the car, time for the game to go. Beautiful machine, perfect for any man cave. $2700.00, located in SE Michigan. Pics here starting on page 8.

C5 Tire Sensors
Well my lithium batteries have all died an its time to take it in. Question is do they replace the whole sensor or just the battery Thanks in advance Evan
6
6

C5 windows problem
Seems like I must have hit the magical mileage mark that requires things to be replaced. The driver window has started to hang on lowering. If I run it back up an inch, it will lower another 6" and...
1
1

Transmission will not engage after engine rebuild..... help?
I recently had to rebuild my 1976 corvette SBC engine since the camshaft was badly worn on it. After a few challenges (since I am just a weekend mechanic pushed into service when I cannot avoid it), I...
3
3

A loss to the Corvette world - Betty Skelton has died at the age of 85
From AW Betty Skelton, former acrobatic airplane pilot, Chevrolet Corvette test driver and daredevil speed racer, died at the age of 85 on Aug. 31. Skelton established a concrete precedent for women's...
1
1

Revisited: how do I tell which is exhaust and which is the intake valve with the intake manifold on?
HI all - I cannot update anything on this topic (perhaps because it is an older thread) So - just a quick update. As someone (I think Dad) had suggested, the cam was toast. At least 2 lobes were...
3
3

ABS and Anti Sked Warnings
While doing nothing special the ABS and Anti Sked warnings came on the DIC in my 2001 C5 Coupe. I tried to clear then using the RESET and that did not work. I took it to the dealer and they hooked up...
10
10

C6 Z06 Wheels...
...ok. Found a REALLY sweet deal on an '08 Z06 (atomic orange, with only 4100 miles on it...) and I should be receiving it Sunday or Monday. But I'm already thinking I want to put a set of OEM comp...

C5 headlight out of sequence
My 2001 just started a headlight position problem. It cycles normally, but then winds up with the lid about 1" above where it should stop. It looks like it cycles and then runs that extra little bit....

Re: CCW restrictions on Ohio?
How do you mike a cow you stupid bastard? -- Scott Gilbert the SAPguru IF YOU HAVE IT, SAP BROUGHT IT!
2
2

Tip on C5 Hard to Start
I was having some starting issues with my 2001 C5 Coupe. I would turn the key and there would be a long delay before the starter engaged. On one trip to the store it was dead and nothing happened for...
16
16